Below is a list I compiled of 54 reasons I will not date you. Originally, it was going to be 102, but I got stuck at 54.
See? I'm not that difficult of a person. Oh wait...I'll probably think of 50 more reasons after I hit the 'publish' button.
And YES. Many of these CAN have exceptions, but for the most part, they don't. Most of them don't.
Like 99% of them don't.
I will not date you if you...
1. Whine. About anything. Whining is not funny. It can be cute, but you gotta know how to do it right.
2. Talk too much about yourself and never ask questions about me.
3. Can't cook. (And I'm not necessarily talking about all out gourmet chef style here - although I wouldn't complain about that - but just being able to follow a recipe and cook it well.)
4. Don't want to have babies.
5. Do drugs.
6. Or smoke.
7. Or drink too much alcohol. (A nice glass of wine or a bottle of beer is fine, but you need to be controlling of your intake and be able to know when to stop.)
9. Have no other hobbies besides video games. (If you even actually consider that a hobby.)
10. Argue. (Especially with no valid reason.)
11. TALK ABOUT YOUR EX-GIRLFRIENDS.
12. Act like sex is gross.
13. Are 'fine with where you're at in life'. (No. Men should have goals and vision.)
14. Can't take the role of leadership.
15. Are utterly obsessed with immature things, to a point of I-theme-stuff-after-this. (Pokemon, video & computer games, Star Wars...)
16. All you can talk about are cars.
17. Ask me for nudes.
18. Text me when you're drunk.
19. Have bad grammar.
20. Abbreviate a lot when you're texting.
21. Won't/don't want to meet my family.
22. Don't care about your family.
23. Or don't want me to meet them.
24. Say that you could live without music.
25. Can't at least TRY to like some of the things I do. (Or at least appreciate and be happy for me when I find joy in things. Because I will do the same for you.)
26. Picky about food.
27. Can't handle butchering animals for your own meat. (Not like you have to do this very couple months, but seriously. If you had to, you could.)
28. Can't handle the sight of blood.
29. Don't care about eating healthy.
30. Don't want to travel.
31. Are constantly on your phone.
32. Still talk kindly and over-the-top sweetly about your ex-girlfriends.
33. Are constantly ogling girls in public.
34. Don't realize your shortcomings and areas you need to work on. (I'm not saying you have to become a better person for me, but just know where you need to change...for the better. Not for me.)
35. Think that the birth process is gross or weird.
36. Can't have an intelligent and edifying conversation.
37. Don't have phone etiquette. (This includes drunk dialing and 2 a.m. calls. There are very very few exceptions, but for the most part, just no.)
38. Don't treat all women equally and with respect, no matter where they're from, their lifestyle or their occupation.
39. Don't have a good relationship with the women in your family.
40. Cuss a lot.
41. Don't drive responsibly.
42. Don't have style. (A nice fashion sense, okay? At least know how to put on a tie.)
43. Talk obsessively about your workout schedule and what you did this day and that day and oh feel this muscle cuz I've been focusing on... Just no. If you have a nice body, I will compliment you on it. But you talking about it all the time is prideful.
44. Don't have a career in mind or that you aren't currently pursuing. (Seriously? You're gonna work at McDonald's your whole life?)
45. Constantly complain about your job. (If you don't like it, get another one. This ties in to #1)
46. Care more about the opinions of people on social medias, than in reality.
47. Don't give me space. Yes. S p a c e.
48. Are some whacked out control freak who will question my every reason for not replying to your text within ten minutes of you sending it to me. (I've had this before. No thanks.)
49. Constantly beg for compliments. (Whether verbally or the I'm-going-to-be-silent-until-you-say-something-nice-about-me)
50. Don't have a healthy measure of self-confidence and self-esteem. I'm your girlfriend, not your mom, so no, I won't be telling you how cute you look all the time.
51. Say that you're 'needy' or 'need my attention'. (I've had this before too. JUST NO.)
52. If you act like we're already dating and tell me that I can or can't do this and that.
53. If you don't love Jesus, you ain't even in my sights.
54. If you don't have an understanding of Biblical theology and doctrine and can defend your Christian beliefs.