Something long enough, but that fits our waist well too.
2) "Gosh, you're tall."
Really? I didn't notice.
3) "Are you gonna get any taller?"
I just don't really see the reasoning behind this question...
4) "Do you like being this tall?"
Sometimes, yes. Sometimes, no.
5) "Do you play basketball?"
Just because we're tall doesn't mean we're into sports - most specifically, basketball.
6) Cute dresses on other girls are cute shirts on us
It's true tho.
7) Getting yelled at when we wear high heels
"You're tall enough already. Why are you wearing heels?" Because I freaking feel like it.
8) Shaving our legs takes longer... (no pun intended)
9) Needing to duck, squat, or bend over in photos so your head doesn't get cropped off
The struggle is real.
10) When in public bathrooms, being careful not looking over the sides or the doors because they're usually short enough for us to see over.
Oh my gosh, some public bathrooms are made for midgets.
11) Being taller than 99% of the guys we know.
And this especially sucks if you've vowed to not date/marry a guy who's shorter than you.
12) Having to 'slow down' when walking with our friends
Cuz, you know, their short legs can't keep up with our long strides.
13) Hugs. Sometimes.
14) Having to crouch in some showers just so we can get under the shower head.
This sucks #1 - because everyone loves showers, and #2 - because everyone wants to enjoy standing under extremely hot water...but this proves a bit difficult when you're a tall girl.
Out of the question.